After some vacation, I finally got back to my computer and could do some eagerly awaited coding.
The things that I’ve been thinking most of was the way I redirected users when they did different actions on the site. And as the implementation was done it was not working well when you needed metadata to be passed around.
I’ve now rectified this by using transient information for all session data so the users of the system can log in and get information if the functionality for registration is enabled or disabled.
During this work, I tested the Android client extensively and I need to continue working on it because I found some rather strange flows that did not meet my expectations.
But please try the plugin and report any bugs that you may find and if you have any feature request don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you for your time.